What are the horizontal wiring methods of six types of wiring
Category 6 can provide 2.5 times higher high-speed bandwidth than Category 5e in terms of transmission rate, and 300% higher ACR value than Category 5e at 100MHz. Now many places begin to use Category 6 network cables for data and monitoring system wiring transmission . So, what are the horizontal wiring methods for Category 6 wiring?
What are the horizontal wiring methods of six types of wiring
There are currently three methods for horizontal wiring:
Steel pipe concealed method
Use the steel pipe connection method between the wiring trough in the ceiling and the wiring trough to the information point
The method of concealing the ground trunking
Among them, the ground wire trough is concealed to be suitable for higher-end intelligent buildings. The information points in the building are dense and the large bays need to be partitioned. It is characterized by relatively large investment, high process requirements, and difficult construction.
Good installation quality can make the horizontal cabling subsystem always ensure good working condition and stable working performance during its working cycle. Especially for high-performance communication cables and optical fibers, the quality of installation has a particular impact on the opening of the system. Obviously, the author believes that in the installation of cables, the EIA/TIA569 standard should be strictly followed.
The cables, information sockets, jumpers, connecting lines and other components selected for the integrated wiring system must be consistent with the selected types. If the system adopts shielding measures, all components selected by the system are shielding components. Only in this way can the shielding effect of the system be guaranteed and the design performance indicators of the entire system can be achieved.
Is there a big difference between CAT5E and CAT6 plug-in modules? Why are CAT6 modules so expensive?
A: Although there is not much difference between Category 6 and Super Category 5 modules on the outside, Category 6 modules have higher transmission performance. For example: in the range of 100MHZ, the NEXT value of a super five-type module is 43db, while the value of a six-type module is 54db. In other words, a Category 5e module will generate 12 times more noise than a Category 6 module, and this performance improvement depends on the improvement of technology, the improvement of production procedures, the control of materials, etc., which greatly increases the cost.
Can installers make their own jumpers?
Answer: Like Category 6 cables and connectors, Category 6 patch cords are high-precision products that need to be produced and tested in an extremely stable environment to ensure product performance. Therefore, according to TIA standards, Category 6 patch cords are recommended for use in factories. Control production in a specific environment, and should not be made casually at the installation site.
Is it necessary to use the manufacturer's Category 6 jumper to ensure system performance?
Answer: The TIA standard has specifications for the six types of jumpers and connectors, as long as the product can pass the six types of components and channel standards. The whole system should be able to meet the Category 6 standard. In order to improve the performance margin of the system, many manufacturers will specially produce matched cable connectors and jumpers to greatly improve the transmission performance margin of the system.
What is the difference between Category 5e cable tested according to 400MHZ and Category 6 cable tested according to 250MHZ
Answer: The Super Category 5 standard regulates the electrical performance of the Super Category 5 products below 0-100MHZ. Basically, as long as the tester can support the test frequency range (such as 350MHZ or 400MHZ), you can test the performance of the product at this frequency, but all test results are meaningless relative to the relevant standards, while the six categories of standards are It regulates the performance characteristics of the relevant channels and permanent links of cables, connectors and jumpers in the range of 0-250MHZ to ensure reliable system performance in 0-250MHZ applications.
What is the shortest link allowed by the TIA standard?
Answer: The shortest link is not specified in the TIA standard. Theoretically, the TIA standard can allow any channel link not exceeding 100M. ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B has mentioned that the distance between each contact and communication should be kept above 15M , in order to reduce the interference caused by the plug-in device at the near end, this recommendation is based on the shortest link distance calculated in the worst case of a 4-connection point channel model.
Why do you need the application bandwidth provided by the six categories of products?
Answer: Bandwidth can be compared to a highway. Sufficient bandwidth must be provided before data speed can be increased. doubling the bandwidth is equivalent to doubling the traffic lanes of the highway. Past data speed development and future demand forecasts show that every 18 months The data speed will be doubled.
Today's applications running at 1GB/S speed have pushed Category 5e cabling to the limit. With the gradual popularization of streaming multimedia applications, the demand for data speed will continue to increase, just as Category 5 cabling replaced Category 3 cabling in the 1990s. To meet increasing network speed demands (eg 100BASETX) (Note: Bandwidth is defined as the highest frequency with an ACR value greater than 0).
What are the precautions for the construction of six types of wiring
1. Since the outer diameter of the Category 6 cable is thicker than that of the general Category 5 cable, in order to avoid the entanglement of the cable (especially at the elbow), pay attention to the filling degree of the pipe diameter when laying the pipeline, generally the inner diameter is 20mm It is advisable to put 2 Category 6 wires in the line pipe.
2. Strictly abide by the construction specifications of the wire trough to ensure the appropriate bending radius of the cable. When bypassing other wire grooves up, down, left, and right, the turning slope should be gentle. Pay attention to whether the cable at both ends can still be covered with the cover plate after the cables are sagging and stressed.
3. During the pay-off process, attention should be paid to the control of the tension. For the cable packaged with reel, the reel should be put on the self-made wire rod, and the pay-off end should be pre-pulled from the reel box for a part of the cable. The other end of the pipeline is extracted, and the pre-pulled line should not be too much, so as to avoid multiple lines tangled and surrounded on the field.
4. After the wire drawing process, the redundant cables left at both ends should be organized and protected. When coiling the wire, it should follow the original direction of rotation. The diameter of the coil should not be too small. Use wire clips to fix it on the slot, ceiling or carton. Inside, make a mark.
5. When arranging, bundling, and arranging cables, the redundant cables should not be too long, and the cables should not be superimposed and stressed.
6. During the entire construction period, the construction shall be organized in strict accordance with the construction process. Each type of work shall organize the construction according to the construction plan and the construction network plan, and the construction tasks of this type of work shall be completed before the start of other subsequent types of work.
The above is the whole content about the six types of wiring that we have answered for you. In fact, in terms of construction and installation, the six types are much more difficult than the super five types. The construction of Category 6 wiring system must be carried out in accordance with the specifications required by international standards.