Maintenance method of integrated wiring system in computer room
The maintenance of the integrated wiring system is always a timeless topic. Its goal is to ensure the quality of the information system transmission during the entire application period, and to ensure the beauty and integrity of the information room. In order to achieve this goal, it is necessary to take effective measures. maintenance means. The maintenance work required for the integrated wiring system in the comprehensive information room can be divided into the following four categories: daily management, daily maintenance, troubleshooting and layout rectification.
Computer room integrated wiring system
1. Daily management
(1) A strict information room should fill in the change sheet (electronic version can be used) for all changes before implementation, and can only be implemented after the approval of the relevant supervisor (signature, fax, mail, etc. can not be changed records).
(2) During the implementation process, first unplug the jumper that needs to be replaced, and the replaced jumper should be re-selected with an appropriate length, and the labels at both ends should be pasted and laid along the jumper manager, and then the two ends of the jumper should be installed. Insert it into the corresponding information socket to prevent jumpers from being scattered in the cabinet.
(3) After the change is completed, the changed status (normal, failed, etc.) should be filled in the change order, and the situation that occurs during the change process should be manually recorded on the change order. After the change is completed, the electronic version of the change order and the change approval should be centrally managed, and the paper change order should be bound into a book on schedule.
2. Daily maintenance
Routine maintenance refers to the regular maintenance and inspection of the integrated wiring system during normal operation. Generally, it can be performed quarterly or monthly depending on the frequency of replacement of the equipment room.
(1) Regularly check and eliminate the line interference source of the wiring system in time, improve the network operation speed, regularly check the quality of the network cable, and ensure the reliable operation of the network;
(2) Make a record of the layout of equipment in the wiring room and equipment room. A topology diagram indicating physical wiring, cable types and lengths, physical locations of wall panels and jumper panels, and numbering of network cables;
(3) Check the labels on the twisted pair cables, panels, patch panels, and jumpers in the equipment room, complete the fallen labels, fix the labels that are not firmly adhered, and replace the damaged labels;
(4) Check the flatness of the integrated wiring bridge, and repair it immediately if it is deformed, the bracket screws fall off, etc. that do not conform to the installation drawings, so as to prevent the bridge from breaking or falling off and causing sudden interruption of information services;
(5) Remove the dust on the integrated wiring system inside and outside the cabinet;
(6) Regular physical link testing, mainly to check whether the line is unobstructed, whether the operating parameters meet the requirements, and the interference of the line environment and surrounding electromagnetic fields;
(7) Use the performance tester to test the copper channel and the unused fiber channel (because the fiber channel is relatively delicate and easily affected by wear and dust, it is not recommended to carry out random inspection for the fiber channel in use to avoid damage due to testing. Fibre channel or fiber optic modules of network equipment) for random inspection, the test methods are permanent link test and performance test of the jumper used, and check with the original record;
(8) The electronic distribution frame system should also be sampled to check the faults that can be set manually, and check the response time and alarm sound of real-time alarms; in the same way, the integrated wiring management software (including the software in the electronic distribution frame) should respond to electronic records. Carry out manual inspection. The inspection scope includes construction records and daily records from the last maintenance to the present. The construction records should be checked for completeness and should not be lost or damaged.
No matter how good the system is, there is the possibility of failure. It is necessary to formulate a comprehensive troubleshooting plan at the beginning of the operation of the computer room. After a fault occurs, at least the following must be done:
(1) Confirm the fault phenomenon, preliminarily determine the location of the fault (accurate to the link/channel), reduce the fault to the scope of the integrated wiring, and notify the corresponding maintenance agency/department to repair;
(2) Before the maintenance personnel arrive, use spare parts for emergency repair of the line according to the plan, first ensure the smooth transmission of information, and then hand it over to the maintenance personnel for complete repair;
(3) Record the fault situation in time. The recording method includes text and photos of the fault location. These records need to be kept for a long time, and statistics and analysis are carried out regularly to determine the rectification plan of the integrated wiring system.
4. System rectification
System rectification refers to adding, reducing and changing integrated wiring cables. The work at this stage is similar to a new integrated wiring project in the information room, which is difficult and cannot affect the normal operation of the computer room. For this reason, it is necessary to carry out construction preparation and installation and commissioning in accordance with the management method of the reference integrated wiring project:
(1) Before the rectification of the integrated wiring system, a change order should be filled in, and the construction drawings should be submitted for approval, and the rectification can be implemented only after the approval is obtained;
(2) During the rectification process, all waste cables (including twisted pair and optical cables) and jumpers should be extracted first, and then new cables and jumpers should be added;
(3) The construction personnel should formulate a complete construction plan in advance, complete their work in the shortest possible time, and minimize the impact on the temperature, humidity, dust and other factors in the computer room;
(4) After the construction is completed, the acceptance should be organized immediately, and the performance test of the integrated wiring system of the rectified lines and adjacent lines should be carried out. The adjacent lines refer to the lines affected by the rectification. If one link of the patch panel is used, the 24 links on the patch panel belong to adjacent lines; if a 4-unit front-flip module frame is used, the 4 links belong to adjacent lines (because when processing one When the line is connected, other lines have already displaced); if the single-module front-disassembled distribution frame structure is used (that is, a single module can be taken out from the front of the distribution frame for maintenance, it will not affect the adjacent lines), then no adjacent lines;
(5)After the rectification is completed, all drawings, change orders, logs, test reports, test records and related documents during the implementation process shall be retained according to the project requirements, and photos shall be used as the basic content of the log when conditions permit.