Requirements for direct buried laying of optical cable wiring
As we all know, there are many requirements for laying directly buried optical cables, and the attenuation of optical fiber signals in integrated wiring requires special attention. I believe that you have many doubts about the direct buried laying of optical cable wiring. Today, let's talk about the requirements for direct buried laying of optical cable wiring!
Direct burial laying of optical cable wiring
1. What are the requirements for direct buried laying of optical cable wiring?
1) Before laying out the optical cable, the construction and related personnel should be properly trained on the matters that should be paid attention to in the construction, such as the essentials of the laying out method and safety, and ensure that the construction personnel obey the command.
2) Check whether the specific direction of the optical cable routing, the laying method, the environmental conditions and the specific location of the joint conform to the construction drawing design.
3) Check the ground distance and the length of the relay segment.
4) Determine the specific location and treatment measures of the section where protective measures need to be taken for optical cables to pass through obstacles.
5) Determine the location, location and quantity of optical cable protection such as trenches, sills, slopes, and blockages.
6) The minimum distance between optical cables and other facilities, trees, buildings and underground pipelines must meet the acceptance technical standards.
7) The route of the optical cable, the laying position and the connection point should be safe and reliable, which is convenient for construction and maintenance.
8) Before excavating the cable trench, the construction unit shall lay the gray line along the straight line section of the gray line along the route according to the approved construction drawing design, and there shall be no serpentine bend or disconnection.
9) The direct buried optical cable shall be excavated according to the standard requirements.
10) Where trenches cannot be dug, the pipelines can be laid overhead or drilled.
11) Due to the heavier weight of the direct-buried optical cable for climbing and the complex terrain, the construction is difficult and requires a lot of labor, so enough personnel should be provided
12) The bottom of the ditch should be smooth and firm, and a part of sand, cement or support can be pre-filled if necessary.
13) When laying optical cables, engineers and technicians should be equipped with necessary communication equipment, such as walkie-talkie speakers.
14) The bending radius of the optical cable should be less than 15 times the outer diameter of the optical cable, and should not be less than 20 times during the construction process.
15) Manual or mechanical traction can be used when laying, but attention should be paid to guidance and lubrication.
16) During mechanical traction, the progress adjustment range should be 3~15m/min, the adjustment method should be stepless speed regulation, and it should have automatic stop performance. During traction, centralized traction, intermediate auxiliary traction, and decentralized traction should be selected according to factors such as traction length, terrain conditions, and traction tension.
17) After the optical cable is laid, the end of the optical cable should be treated with moisture-proof, and should not be soaked in water.
18) After the laying is completed, the soil should be covered and compacted as soon as possible.
2. What are the steps for laying direct buried optical cables?
1. Buried depth. Since the direct buried optical cable is directly buried under the ground, it must have a certain distance from the ground. With the help of the ground tension, the optical cable is not damaged. At the same time, it should also be ensured that the optical cable is not damaged by freezing.
2. Cleaning and backfilling of optical cable trenches. The bottom of the ditch should be flat and free of debris such as gravel and hard clods that hinder the laying of optical cables. If the trench is stony or semi-stony, 10cm thick fine soil or sand should be laid at the bottom of the ditch and leveled.
After the optical cable is laid, 30cm thick fine soil or sand should be backfilled as a protective layer. It is strictly forbidden to mix gravel, bricks, hard soil blocks, etc. into the protective soil layer. The protective layer should be gently stepped on manually.
3. Optical cable laying. When laying optical cables or cables in the same trench, they should be pulled and laid separately at the same time. If it is laid in the same trench as the direct buried cable, the cable should be laid first, and then the optical cable should be laid in parallel at the bottom of the trench.
Just like laying optical cables in trenches, they should be laid separately at the same time, and must not cross or overlap at the bottom of the trenches. The optical cable should be laid flat at the bottom of the trench or bent naturally to release the stress of the optical cable. If it is bent or arched, try to lay it flat, but it is absolutely not allowed to use strong methods such as stepping on the foot.
4. Identify. Marks should be set up at the joints, turning points, reserved lengths, or intersections with other pipelines of directly buried optical cables for future maintenance. The sign can either use an autocratic sign, or borrow a permanent building near the optical cable, measure the distance between a certain part of the building and the optical cable, and record it for future reference.
3. What are the precautions for direct buried laying of optical cable wiring?
1. The minimum bending radius cannot be exceeded when bending the optical cable.
2. The traction force for laying optical cables should not exceed the maximum laying tension. At the same time, the external force (side pressure, impact, bending, twisting, etc.) should be avoided to subject the optical fiber to the transition.
3. The termination and maintenance of the optical fiber should be performed by strictly trained technicians. When the optical cable is used in the backbone, at least 6-core optical cable should be used in the wiring room of each floor, and 12-core optical cable should be used for advanced applications. This is considered from three aspects: application, backup and expansion. As for the networking mode of optical fiber, it is also very flexible. can be realised:
A, point-to-point: establish a high-speed channel between two computers. The transmission rate is several Mbps to several hundreds of Mbps, and the distance can be up to 2 km (multimode) to 5 km (single mode).
B. Star network: establish a star network topology through optical fiber network equipment.
C. Ring network: The signal regenerator is connected by optical fiber to form a loop.
The above is the entire content of the requirements for the direct buried laying of optical cable wiring. In fact, the external factors of optical fiber attenuation are related to the construction of optical fiber wiring, because during the construction and laying, the optical fiber is deformed due to the deformation of the optical fiber, the coupling loss between the optical fiber and the light source, and the connection loss between the optical fibers. , these can actually be reduced during the construction process.