What are the technical requirements for optical cable laying
Speaking of optical cable laying, you are not unfamiliar, but many people are not familiar with the operation requirements of optical cable laying. The following editor will talk about the technical requirements for optical cable laying. Quickly follow the editor to find out!
Optical cable laying technology
1. Laying requirements for overhead optical cables
1) When laying the optical cable on the flat ground, use the hook to hang the optical cable, lay the optical cable on the mountain or steep slope, and use the binding method to lay the optical cable. The optical cable connector should be located at a straight pole position that is easy to maintain, and the reserved optical cable should be fixed on the pole with a reserved bracket.
2) The optical cable of the overhead pole road is required to make U-shaped telescopic bends every 3-5 gears, and about 15 meters are reserved for every 1 km.
3) The overhead (wall) optical cable is protected by galvanized steel pipe, and the nozzle is blocked with fireproof mud.
4) Optical cable warning signs should be hung on the overhead optical cable every 4 bars and in special sections such as crossing roads, crossing rivers, and crossing bridges.
5) A trident protection tube should be added to the intersection of the empty suspension line and the power line, and the extension of each end should not be less than 1 meter.
6) The pole cable near the road should be wrapped with a light-emitting rod, with a length of 2 meters.
7) In order to prevent the induced current of the suspension wire from hurting people, each pole cable must be electrically connected to the suspension wire, and each pulling wire position should be installed with a wire-pulled ground wire.
2. Laying requirements for pipeline optical cables
1) Before laying the optical cable, put the sub-hole in the pipe hole, choose 1 hole for the optical cable and always pass the sub-pipe of the same color, and all the spare sub-pipes should be protected by plugs.
2) Considering the manual laying method, in order to reduce the loss of optical cable joints, the pipeline optical cable should be laid in a whole plate.
3) In order to reduce the traction force during deployment, the entire optical cable should be laid from the middle to both sides, and personnel should be arranged in each manhole for middle auxiliary traction.
4) The hole position of the optical cable should meet the requirements of the design drawings, and the pipe hole must be cleaned before laying the pipeline optical cable. The excess length of the sub-hole in the hand hole should be about 15cm above the pipe hole.
5) The interface between the hand hole inner pipe and the plastic textile mesh pipe is wrapped with PVC tape to avoid the infiltration of sediment.
6) The optical cable is installed in the human (hand) hole. If there is a pallet in the hand hole, the optical cable is fixed on the pallet. If there is no pallet, the optical cable is fixed on the expansion bolt. The expansion bolt requires the hook mouth to be downward.
7) The optical cable should not be bent within 15cm of the outlet hole.
8) Plastic signs are used in each hand hole and on the optical cable and ODF frame of the computer room to show the difference.
3. Wall optical cable laying requirements
1) Except for the lead-up part of the underground optical cable, it is strictly forbidden to lay armored or oil hemp optical cables on the wall.
2) The lowest point of the cable should be no less than 4.5 meters from the ground when crossing the neighborhood or the passage in the courtyard.
3) The hanging thread type adopts 7/2.2, 7/2.6, the support spacing is 8 to 10 meters, and the distance between the terminal fixing and the first intermediate support should not be greater than 5 meters.
4) When the hanging wire is laid horizontally or vertically on the wall, the terminal fixing and the intermediate support of the hanging wire shall comply with the "Code for Acceptance of Local Network Communication Line Engineering".
5) The fixing screws must be on the same side of the optical cable. The optical cable should not be laid along the wall with a hook type. When unavoidable,
6) A sleeve tube should be added to the optical cable for protection. When the optical cable is laid along the hanging wire protruding from the wall on the indoor floor, the hook distance is 1 meter.
4. Intra-office optical cable laying requirements
1) The intra-office optical cable should be bound when passing through the cable tray and the turning points (front and rear), the vertical rising section should be bound in sections (the length of the section should not exceed 1 meter), and the upper and lower walkways or walls should be used 2 to 3 times every 50cm. Binding, the binding part should be cushioned with a rubber tube to avoid side pressure.
2) When the optical cable in the office does not change the program, it should be wrapped with PVC flame retardant tape for fireproof treatment, and the inlet holes should be blocked with fireproof mud.
3) The office direction and serial number of each terminal should be clearly marked on the ODF rack terminal board.
4) The reserved coil of the optical cable in the office is bound and fixed on the cabling rack or the wall, and the optical cable of the base station can be reserved on the terminal pole outside the base station.
5) The intra-office optical cable is generally led to the optical transmission equipment from the front of the office through the underground access room. Intra-office optical cables should be hung with identification plates made in accordance with relevant regulations for identification.
6) The optical cable should choose a safe position in the incoming room, and take protective measures when it is in a position vulnerable to external damage.
7) The optical cables in the office should be laid out neatly and beautifully, and the optical cables laid along the line wells should be bound on the line reinforcement bars.
8) The optical cable reserved on the equipment side according to the regulations can be left in the transmission equipment room or the incoming line room. The optical cable reserved for special requirements should be reserved according to the design requirements.
9) After the optical cable is introduced into the station, the inlet pipe hole should be blocked to prevent water seepage and leakage.
5. Optical cable ends
1) According to regulations or design requirements, enough reserved optical cables should be reserved.
2) The installation position of the optical cable terminal connector in the equipment room should be stable and safe, away from the heat source.
3) The end fiber optic cable and the single-core flexible fiber drawn from the fiber optic cable terminal connector should be carried out in accordance with the ODF instructions.
4) Route the wires and protect and bind them according to the design requirements.
5) The connector of the single-core flexible optical fiber should be inserted into the optical distribution frame (distribution plate) in the order required by the design.
6) The end of the interface of the optical distribution frame (distribution plate) that is not connected to the flexible optical fiber should be covered with a plastic dust cap.
8) The coiled wire of the flexible optical fiber in the rack should be larger than the specified radius of curvature.
9) At the end of the optical fiber distribution frame (ODF), the metal components are drawn out with copper core PVC sheathed cables, and connected to the protective ground wire.
10) The direction and serial number of the soft optical fiber should be marked in the conspicuous part.
The above is the entire content of the technical requirements for optical cable laying. I believe you have a certain understanding of the technical requirements for optical cable laying here, and hope to give you some help.