Features of leather cable
The leather wire optical cable is commonly known as the indoor hanging wiring optical cable. However, the sheathed optical cable is mostly single-core or double-core structure, and it can also be made into a four-core structure. The cross-section is in a figure-eight shape. The reinforcement is located in the center of the two circles. center. What kind of optical cable should the user's residential building consider using? What problems should be paid attention to in the project of the leather cable?
It is recommended that users use the leather cable, because the leather cable is widely used in the access network because of its softness and lightness. like:
1. Special bend-resistant optical fiber provides greater bandwidth and enhances network transmission performance;
2. Two parallel FRP or metal reinforcements make the optical cable have good compressive performance and protect the optical fiber;
3. The optical cable has simple structure, light weight and strong practicability;
4. Unique groove design, easy to peel off, easy to connect, simplify installation and maintenance;
5. Low-smoke halogen-free flame-retardant polyethylene sheath or flame-retardant PVC sheath, which is environmentally friendly.
6. It can be matched with a variety of field connectors and can be terminated on site.
Specification for construction of leather cable
1. The type of user's residential building, environmental conditions and the routing of existing cables should be considered before the installation of household optical cables. At the same time, it is necessary to comprehensively judge the economy and safety of construction, the convenience of future maintenance and user satisfaction. .
2. Use the existing hidden pipes to lay the optical cables. For residential buildings where there are no hidden pipes or the hidden pipes are not available, the butterfly-shaped incoming optical cables should be laid by laying corrugated pipes in the building.
3. For residential buildings with vertical wiring bridges, corrugated pipes and floor crossing boxes should be installed in the bridges to pass through the butterfly drop cables. If there is no space to install the corrugated pipe in the bridge, the winding pipe should be used to wrap the butterfly-shaped lead-in optical cable laid in it to protect the optical cable.
4. Since the butterfly drop cable cannot be immersed in water for a long time, it is generally not suitable for laying directly in the underground pipeline.
5. The minimum bending radius of the butterfly drop cable should be in accordance with: it should not be less than 30mm during the laying process; it should not be less than 15mm after fixing.
6. Under normal circumstances, the traction force of the butterfly drop cable should not exceed 80% of the allowable tension of the cable; the instantaneous maximum traction force should not exceed 100% of the allowable tension of the cable, and the main traction force should be added to the strengthening member of the cable.
7. The optical cable reel should be used to carry the butterfly-shaped incoming optical cable, and the cable release bracket should be used when laying the optical cable, so that the optical cable reel can automatically rotate to prevent the optical cable from being entangled.
8.In the process of laying the optical fiber, the tensile strength and bending radius of the optical fiber should be strictly paid attention to to avoid the optical fiber from being twisted, twisted, damaged and stepped on.