Light current project fiber optic home installation?
How to install the optical fiber line after entering the home, mainly how to connect the optical fiber MODEN, switches, routers and other equipment? What is the order of installation? What kind of construction and installation specifications are there? There are some doubts about these questions, so today we will learn about this knowledge together.
Fiber to the home installation
The optical fiber cannot be directly connected to the network cable, so a connector must be connected to the optical cat. Then connect it to a computer or router through a network cable!!! There are two ways to make a connector, both of which require equipment.
One: Welding requires a fusion splicer!
Two: cold joints are easy to break, and tools (optical fiber cutters) are also required.
If the central office is a light cat, then your light cat must be paired with the central office. If the central office is output from the optical port of the switch, then the client optical cat is not strictly limited!
The order of connection: optical cable---optical cat (you have to know that the 2 cores are used by you, pay attention to sending and receiving)---network cable---router-network cable---switch, set up dial-up in the router, the optical fiber is generally Fixed IP, the following is the connection diagram.
In fact, it is basically the same as usual. You connect the optical fiber to the optical fiber cat, then plug it into the router, and configure your settings on the router. The optical fiber is generally a fixed IP address, and then configure your DHCP, or you can also use If it is static, then plug the switch into the router, and the computer below can be plugged into the switch. If it is static, you need to set the IP address.
Weak current engineering fiber optic home
Fiber to the home installation specification
1. Outdoor line
1. Use optical cable clips to fix the optical cable. Generally, the routing path is selected on the wall that is hidden and difficult to reach.
2. Since the staples are fixed by clamping the outer sheath of the optical fiber, the optical fibers should be fixed while checking during the construction process. It must be ensured that the optical fibers are not twisted and the staples are not squeezed on the optical cable.
3. When using staples to fix the optical cable, a staple should be stapled at an interval of 50cm for both horizontal and vertical wiring, and a staple should be stapled at a distance of 10cm at the bend.
4. After the optical cable is laid, it is necessary to visually inspect the optical cable throughout the process to ensure that there is no external force on the optical cable.
5. When splicing the corridor pigtail, the user cable must be reserved no less than 30cm. After the splicing is completed, the reserved optical fiber is coiled and fixed with a cable tie next to the corridor splicing white box.
6. It is necessary to keep the internal lines tidy in the white box of the splicing fiber in the corridor. The pigtails are uniformly wound in S-shape or butterfly-shape and fixed with insulating tape. It is necessary to make a unified user house number on the pigtail to facilitate future maintenance work.
7. Since the company's optical fiber to the home adopts four-core optical fiber cable to enter the building, there may be more than four users who install the building door. In this case, it is necessary to add a four-point splitter in the corridor, and change it to the form of two-level splitting. For specific needs, you can add a quarter of light in the corridor junction box, and use tape to fix it on the inside of the junction box cover (if there are many lines in the junction box, in order to avoid line confusion, you can add new ones next to the original junction box. junction box), use one core of the original four-core optical cable to connect the incoming line of the optical splitter, connect one core of the one-to-eight optical splitter at the junction box end corresponding to one core of the four-core optical cable, and test the light attenuation It can be used normally after it is normal.
2. Indoor line
1. Carry out indoor wiring according to user requirements, so as to be safe, firm, clean and beautiful. The wiring standard refers to the outdoor wiring standard. If the user uses wall paint or wallpaper to decorate the wall at home, tape or double-sided tape can be used to fix the line.
2. If you need to drill holes in the wall, you should prepare your own electric drill, and do a good job of cleaning after drilling to avoid contaminating the user's home items.
3.Try to set the installation position of the ONU equipment in the user's home according to the user's needs, reserve no less than 30cm of optical fiber, and use a plastic hose to protect the thermoplastic tube after welding the pigtail and fix it with tape. After the welding is completed, arrange and coil the circuit, and inform the user not to change the position of the equipment by himself to avoid the occurrence of failure.