What are the classifications of MPO fiber patch cords?
MPO (Multi-fiberPushOn) connector is one of the MT series connectors. MPO connectors and fiber optic cables can be processed to produce various forms of MPO patch cords. MPO patch cords are widely used in wiring processes that require high-density integration. in a fiber optic line environment. Next, let's take a look at the classification of MPO fiber jumpers?
1. MTP/MPO trunk fiber jumper
MPO trunk fiber patch cords are used as permanent connections of MTP/MPO modules, and they can flexibly change the connection form on the fiber optic panel. A plug-and-play MPO/MTP pre-terminated fiber optic cable composed of a small diameter fiber optic cable and a 12-pin or 24-pin MPO/MTP connector can be quickly routed and easily connected to a plug-and-play module or MPT/MPO adapter panel.
MPO fiber patch cord
Product features and advantages of MTP/MPO trunk fiber patch cords
1. Can eliminate termination errors and save installation time
2. Each cable is 100% tested for low insertion loss and back reflection
3. Superior performance—sophisticated MTP and high-end discrete connectors
4. Various fiber specifications such as multi-mode OM3, OM4 and single-mode G652D, G657A2 can be selected according to different configuration requirements of users
5. Comply with IEC-61754-7 and TIA-604-5 (FOCIS-5) standards
1. MTP/MPO branch fiber jumper
The MPO branch optical fiber jumper provides a transitional function, which is used to divide the terminal 12-core connector of the trunk optical cable into a single-core or double-core connector. The core connector can provide different branch connectors for easier device connection.
MPO fiber patch cord connection type
1. MPO fiber jumpers are divided into transfer type and non-transfer type according to the connection type. There are many types of MPO fiber jumpers, including ribbon MPO fiber jumpers and bundled MPO fiber jumpers. (shaped or square) fan-out MPO fiber optic patch cords can generally be transferred out of 2~24 core 0.9 or 2.0 fiber optic cable branches. The connector type is specified by the customer, and FC, LC, SC and ST can be selected. Finite MPO fiber patch cord products are in line with Telcordia-GR-326, IEC standards and Rohs requirements.
1. LAN wiring between different buildings of the enterprise
2. Optical link interconnection in optical active equipment
3. Wiring in the communication base station, wiring in the wiring box
4. Optical signal connection in residential quarters, industrial park computer rooms, and commercial building computer rooms
5. Building dense wiring system
6. Optical fiber communication system, cable television network, telecommunication network 5. Building dense wiring system
7. Local Area Networks (LANs), Wide Area Networks (WANs), FTT