The direct buried structure of GYTA53 fiber optic cable is to put single-mode（OS2） or multi-mode fiber into PBT loose tube. The center of the cable is a metal strength member. The loose tube (and filling rope) is twisted around the central strength member to form a compact and round cable , and the gap in the cable core is filled with water blocking compound.Wrapping of plastic coated aluminum tape ,outside with a layer of PE or HDPE or MDPE as inner sheath then wrapping of double-sided plastic coated steel strip and add a layer of PE material as the outside sheath.
1. Excellent lateral pressure resistance with Double sheathed and double armored structure.
2. The PSP longitudinal of steel plastic composite tape improves the anti moisture ability of optical cable
3. PE inner sheath has double protection for fiber optical cable.
4. The plastic coated aluminum strip APL are with good shielding and moisture resistance .
5. It can effectively prevent rodent damage.