The single-mode fiber or multi-mode fiber is made of a high modulus polyester material in a loose tube, and the tube is filled with a waterproof compound. The loose tube is provided with water-blocking material to ensure the longitudinal water seepage of the optical cable. After the steel wire is wrapped into the cable, the double-sided chrome-plated plastic-coated steel tape (PSP) is longitudinally wrapped, and then the polyethylene sheath is extruded.
• A layer of wrapped steel wire ensures the tensile strength of the optical cable and has better anti-rodent performance
• Double-sided chrome-plated plastic coated steel tape (PSP) improves the moisture resistance of the optical cable
• Good water blocking material prevents longitudinal water seepage of the optical cable
• Polyethylene (PE) sheath has good anti-ultraviolet radiation performance and is widely used in desert and forest environments
• Small diameter, light weight, easy to lay